Monday, November 27, 2006
List Day: Ten Things I Learned Over the Break
- If you wait three years to buy the Indiana Jones boxed-set, the price drops from $90 to $30.
- Raiders of the Lost Ark and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom did not age very well. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is still top-notch.
- Refactoring code is a fun pastime.
- Metroid Prime 2 is still more annoying than fun. You don't make a game involving copious exploration and then put time limits on how long you can explore the dangerous bits before you die. Boss monsters should also not respawn after save your game.
- Virgina Tech is still capable of shutting out UVA, 17-0.
- Costco doesn't have their little seafood kiosk after Thanksgiving. From now on, I'm going to make bacon-wrapped bacon.
- You can get a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese breakfast with an extra hash brown at McDonald's for $5.11. However, you can get a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese breakfast with TWO extra hash browns for $5.12 because of the Dollar Menu. This is why America is collectively fat.
- Mashed potatoes made with a hint sour cream are tasty. Black olives are tasty too, but probably not mixed with the mashed potatoes.
- If your house has a smart-heating system that shuts off after you go to work, but one day you decide not to go to work, it will be rather chilly when you finally wake up.
- Wii merchandise may be sold out everywhere, but you can still find plenty of copies of HANNAH MONTANA for the Gameboy DS. Miley Stewart is living a double life as a teen pop sensation known to millions as Hannah Montana. Her best friend Lilly is the only one who knows the truth -- or so she thinks. Someone is threatening to reveal Hannah's secret! Miley and Lilly investigate their school, the boardwalk, stadium and the beach to uncover clues. Help solve the mystery and keep Hannah Montana's true identity secret so the show can go on!
Happy Birthday Susan Wollersheim! Monk chops off penis because it was distracting him Woman killed by bookcase Washing hands prevents stab wounds
You are currently viewing a single post from the annals of URI! Zone history.
The entire URI! Zone is © 1996 - 2020 by Brian Uri!. Please see the About page for further information.
Jump to Top
Jump to the Front Page