Wednesday, October 31, 2018
End-of-the-Month Highlights Day
New photos have been added to the Life, 2018 album. Google Photos sucks.
- Celebrated our 9th Wedding Anniversary on W 10/3 with leftovers and a bottle of black pumpkin stout.
- Rebecca and Maia went to visit Andrea, Ben, and Amelia on F 10/5, while I worked and then had dinner at Miller's.
- We went to SterlingFest on S 10/6 so Maia could enjoy her second petting zoo experience. In the evening, my parents babysat while Rebecca and I had an Anniversary Date at Port City Brewing and Fat City Kitchen.
- Maia had her 15 month check-up and still didn't crack the 20-pounder ceiling on T 10/9.
- Elisa came to town to visit F 10/12 - S 10/14. The weekend included bird-watching in Claude Moore, dinner at Singh Thai in Lake Anne Plaza, and a homemade spaghetti dinner on the last night.
- Took Maia to Frying Pan Park for the first times on T 10/16 and W 10/17.
- Had a family dinner at Mellow Mushroom on F 10/19.
- Took my parents on a tour of Lake Anne on S 10/20, followed by slow-cooked apple pork for dinner.
- Had a solo dad dinner at Miller's, marred by the annoying Cowboys - Redskins game, on S 10/21.
- Had a warm, friendly dinner at the Shrimp Lover on F 10/26.
- Had Ray and Cristina over for dinner and National Parks Monopoly on S 10/27.
- Had a solo dad dinner at the V on S 10/28.
- No plans for Halloween this year.
- Went up to 30 hours per week at work this month.
- Continued to purge excess stuff and optimize storage space around the house.
- Digitized all of my old calendars so I can be on the Supreme Court some day.
- Identified my Linksys EA7500 router as the bottleneck on my slow Internet over the past few months and upgraded to the ASUS RT-AC68U.
- Mixed gaming time amongst Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- Enjoyed watching Fargo, Season Three, American Vandal, Season Two, Bodyguard, Season One and Killing Eve, Season One this month.
- No new music this month.
October's Final Grade: B, Cooler weather brings more variety to potential baby activities, but this was an unusually long-feeling month
You are currently viewing a single post from the annals of URI! Zone history.
The entire URI! Zone is © 1996 - 2018 by Brian Uri!. Please see the About page for further information.
Jump to Top
Jump to the Front Page