Friday, September 28, 2018
End-of-the-Month Highlights Day
New photos have been added to the Life, 2018 album. Google Photos sucks.
- Rebecca taught her first yoga class at Inner Power Yoga on S 9/1, followed by a family dinner at Bungalow Lakehouse.
- Went to the first birthday party of one of Maia's Library Storytime pals, George on S 9/2.
- Rebecca took Maia to Baby PT Day at her NOVA program on W 9/5, followed by another visit to my work in the afternoon.
- Had dinner from a food truck at Old Ox Brewery on F 9/7 and let Maia climb all over the cornhole station.
- Had a dinner out at The V on S 9/9, where the food has greatly improved since the early days but the crowds are still minimal.
- Took Maia out to visit Uncle Dave and Aunt Carol in Taylorstown on H 9/13.
- The Ahlbins came up for a day visit on Felicity's birthday on F 9/14. Had a family date at Lake Anne with a walk and dinner at Monmartre.
- Had a small barbeque with the Wilmers, Jacksons, and Tammy on S 9/15. Promptly caught a bug from Maia right afterwards.
- I took a solo Dad dinner at Miller's on S 9/16 while Maia and Rebecca walked in nature and ate nature at Cava.
- Rebecca and Maia met Jessika at Lake Anne on F 9/21. Had dinner from a pizza food truck at Rocket Frog Brewery that evening.
- Went to the Claude Moore Fall Festival (complete with petting zoo) on S 9/22. Met Aaron and Jax there and pet some llamas. Had Car and Ben over for a dinner full of grilled veggies in the evening.
- Rebecca and Maia went to visit Annie in Alexandria on S 9/23 and I had a french dip at Miller's.
- Had family dinner in an empty Cafesano on M 9/24.
- Went shopping for closet doors and then had Tammy over for porch burgers on F 9/28.
- Saw Stu and Michelle of Berkeley at the Lake Anne Farmer's Market on S 9/29 and had brunch at Cafe Monmartre. Had dinner at Chuy's.
- Michelle stayed the night on S 9/30 and we had a small yoga gathering to catch everyone up.
- I made it to 39 years old.
- I powerwashed a decade of mildew off our sidewalks and stoop on F 9/21.
- Got a physical and flu shot on T 9/25.
- Gave Super Mario Odyssey another chance this month while also slowly getting into Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
- Enjoyed watching The 100, Season Five and The Good Place, Season Two this month.
- No new music of note.
September's Final Grade: B+, A little chaotic, but fun visits and finally cooling temperatures.
You are currently viewing a single post from the annals of URI! Zone history.
The entire URI! Zone is © 1996 - 2019 by Brian Uri!. Please see the About page for further information.
Jump to Top
Jump to the Front Page