Time-lapsed Blogography Day
- 21 years ago today, in 1993, I threw an End-of-Summer / Early Birthday Party to celebrate my 14th birthday with my friends, Aaron, Michael, Kwan, Cheryl, Michelle, Jennie, and Nancy.
- 20 years ago today, in 1994, we went to the annual pool party at the Herbert's (a coworker of my Dad's). I had to hang out with the son, John, who was super into sports (I was not).
- 18 years ago today, in 1996, my high school friends were college freshmen and learning how to email.
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 96 13:05:56 EDT
From: ben seggerson <BENSEGG@VM.SC.EDU>
hello i'm just learning how to do this so i thought i would write to you again, just out of curiousity why the hell do you have a home page? dude you are soooooooooooo cccccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaazzzzy. i am having the time of my life and i am being kind of good. so there my room is beautiful my roommate is pretty cool.
- 15 years ago today, in 1999, Chris Li was in town in Blacksburg (had he taken a semester off?) and I went to dinner at Macado's with him.
- 13 years ago today, in 2001, I sat in my apartment playing Diablo 2 because Florida State actually observed Labor Day, and I didn't really know anybody to hang out with yet.
12 years ago today, in 2002, I was proofreading a Warcraft 3 battle report, The Warcraft Report, which is now slightly broken, but working just enough to read in its entirety if you have a slow day at work today.
- 9 years ago today, in 2005, I recoated the driveway and came in 4th place at Poker Night, losing to a Full House.
- 8 years ago today, in 2006, I was hitting on a teacher on match.com. However, my endgame woman was still 5 months away!
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 18:20:26 -0500
This is a copy of your message sent to BonnyWeeLass@talkmatch.com
I've added you to my list and my own IM is boyllama. Good luck with your first day of classes!
You are currently viewing a single post from the annals of URI! Zone history.
The entire URI! Zone is © 1996 - 2020 by Brian Uri!. Please see the About page for further information.