Wednesday, January 31, 2018
End-of-the-Month Highlights Day
New photos have been added to the Life, 2018 album. Google Photos sucks.
- Rang in the New Year with Sara, Car, and Ben in the comfort of our living room on M 1/1. Had Wegmans sushi for dinner on the night of the 1st after discovering that all of the delivery restaurants were closed.
- Sara left our basement and went back to cold Minneapolis on W 1/3.
- It snowed gently on H 1/4.
- Maia got a visit from Marc on F 1/5. We had the slowest papusas ever from Papusa Express that night.
- Rebecca's dad came over for a shrimp fettucini dinner on S 1/6.
- Maia had her 6 month pediatric visit on M 1/8, then took visiting tours of my office and Inova PT Center in Tysons.
- We went down to the Ahlbins for an overnight on F 1/12.
- We had a Cafesano family date on T 1/16 after testing out our giant jogging stroller.
- It snowed gently on W 1/17.
- Tammy came over for a stir fry dinner in our long-lost wok on F 1/19.
- We took a strolled walk all across the trails of Reston on S 1/20. Then, Rebecca took Maia to Uncle Dave's birthday party in Taylorstown while Brian went out for a solo date at Miller's Ale House where he ate 35 fried shrimp.
- Rebecca took Maia to a dog's birthday party on S 1/21.
- Aunt Carol came to visit Maia on H 1/25.
- Rebecca finally cashed in her raffle massage, mani, pedi at the Four Seasons on F 1/26 (won at SterlingFest in October '17).
- Rebecca had an all-day PT class on S 1/27 so Brian and Maia went to the Uris in Alexandria. We had subs from Joe's Pizzaria for dinner and watched The Big Sick.
- Rebecca and Maia met up with Jessika at a farmer's market on S 1/28. Brian ended up with a shoulder / neck muscle ailment that prevented him from sleeping comfortably most of the night.
- Visited the Uris again with Maia on W 1/31.
- Work and baby for the most part.
- Got to level 1002 in Overwatch. Reinstalled Fallout 4 but having trouble getting past the abysmal UI and long load screens.
- Enjoyed The Big Sick and consuming Westworld somewhat tenatively.
- No new music this month. I don't really listen to much new music anymore!
January's Final Grade: B-, January is always a pretty tedious month.
You are currently viewing a single post from the annals of URI! Zone history.
The entire URI! Zone is © 1996 - 2020 by Brian Uri!. Please see the About page for further information.
Jump to Top
Jump to the Front Page