End-of-the-Month Highlights Day
New photos have been added to the Life, 2019 album. Google Photos sucks.
- Had a rainy, family dinner at Chuy's on F 3/1, just in time for the free queso bar.
- Sara and Karl came to visit from Minneapolis on S 3/2 (through S 3/6). Had Car & Ben over for dinner that evening.
- Went to Tammy's for lasagna on S 3/3.
- Had tacos and beer with Karl, Sara, and her parents on T 3/5.
- Drove out in the wintry mix to a rental house in Harpers Ferry on F 3/8.
- Hosted Jessika and Hannah at our rental house on S 3/9 and had a pasta dinner with giant meatballs.
- Visited Old Town Harpers Ferry on S 3/10 and had smothered pork chops for dinner.
- Returned home to the real world on M 3/11.
- Went to Lake Anne with Maia on early warm days, T 3/12 and W 3/13.
- Visited the BU grandparents on H 3/14, and Maia got to visit one of the many esteemed Alexandria playgrounds.
- Family night out at Lake Anne on F 3/15 with dinner at Cafe Monmartre.
- Maia and I went to Miller's for dinner on S 3/16 while Rebecca did a yoga workshop in Lovettsville.
- Did our taxes on S 3/17.
- Went to the dentist on M 3/18.
- Got my car inspected, then took the family to Frying Pan Park for Maia's first tractor ride on T 3/19.
- Cooked a family dinner of bison burger with blue cheese and caramelized onions on F 3/22.
- Had a date night at Pizza Paradiso in Old Town Alexandria while my parents watched Maia for the night on S 3/23. Had a flight 8 beers, one of which smelled like s'mores and tasted like merthiolate (Trash Panda).
- Had a solo dad dinner at Miller's while Rebecca and Maia went to another dog's birthday party at Ghazaleh's on S 3/24.
- Got a flat tire on M 3/25.
- Family date in Herndon with dinner at Jimmy's Old Town Tavern on W 3/27.
- Afternoon funeral for one of Rebecca's extended family on S 3/30. Maia and I met up at Tysons Corner for an extended family dinner at Brio's after her nap.
- Friend Dinner with Jessika on S 3/31.
- Finally wrapped up the overtime proposal at work.
- Outsourced the time-consuming job of getting roof replacement estimates to my dad.
- Upgraded the URI! Zone to t3.micro instances for the next 3 years of web hosting on S 3/31.
- Play no games this month. Did get back into reading though!
- Enjoyed watching the first four seasons of Bosch.
- No new albums of note this month, although we did discover Lunch Money Lewis.
March's Final Grade: B+, finally had time to get a little bored and think of new project ideas again
You are currently viewing a single post from the annals of URI! Zone history.
The entire URI! Zone is © 1996 - 2021 by Brian Uri!. Please see the About page for further information.
Jump to Top
Jump to the Front Page