Wednesday, February 20, 2019
12 of 12 Fallout
Here are all of the Washington Post front page headlines captured in my 12 of 12 photos between 2006 and 2018. It's hurricanes and Trump all the way down!
- February 12, 2010: Blizzard rakes weary region
- December 12, 2010: In higher education, lessons in equality
- March 12, 2011: Japan reeling after 8.9 earthquake
- November 12, 2012: At a loss in Red America
- July 12, 2013: 'The world has left us behind'
- September 12, 2013: US arms reach rebels
- November 12, 2013: Wreckage stands in way of fast relief in the Philippines
- June 12, 2014: Cantor's loss ignites House leadership fight
- August 12, 2014: FBI will investigate shooting in Ala.
- November 12, 2014: US and China announce climate deal
- December 12, 2014: House passes $1.1 trillion spending bill
- January 12, 2015: More than a million march in Paris
- February 12, 2015: A cheating husband's worst nightmare
- March 12, 2015: Economy faces a surprise risk: surging dollar
- May 12, 2015: Texas bill would limit marriage licenses
- August 12, 2015: How is Bernie Sanders doing?
- November 12, 2015: GOP fissures on foreign policy
- December 12, 2015: Small nations noticed in Paris
- February 12, 2016: US, Russia agree to a halt in Syrian war
- March 12, 2016: 'A love story for the ages'
- April 12, 2016: Another river to cross: College
- May 12, 2016: Islamic State strikes at Baghdad
- July 12, 2016: Theresa May lands job as UK's leader
- August 12, 2016: Clinton goes after Trump's pitch on aiding 'little guy'
- September 12, 2016: Clinton falls ill at 9/11 service
- October 12, 2016: Trump bashes GOP leaders
- November 12, 2016: Trump team is hedging on some pledges
- January 12, 2017: Trump concedes Russia hacked DNC
- February 12, 2017: Greenland's uranium dilemma
- March 12, 2017: Unlikely footholds for EU's far right
- July 12, 2017: White House plunges into chaos as Trump fumes over fallout from son's Russia revelations
- September 12, 2017: Irma leaves millions in the dark in Florida
- October 12, 2017: Trump threatens to abandon Puerto Rico recovery efforts
- November 12, 2017: Trump criticized for saying Putin is sincere in denial of election meddling
- February 12, 2018: Scott Pruitt's travel practices -- secretive, costly and frequent -- distinguish his EPA tenure
- July 12, 2018: Trump upends NATO summit, demands immediate spending increases
- August 12, 2018: Seattle hijacker's plane heist, stunts, crash expose gaps in aviation security
- October 12, 2018: Pope accepts Wuerl's resignation
- November 12, 2018: Democrats signal aggressive scrutiny of Trump, resist impeachment calls
- December 12, 2018: 'This has spiraled downard': Democrats introduce Trump to divided government
You are currently viewing a single post from the annals of URI! Zone history.
The entire URI! Zone is © 1996 - 2020 by Brian Uri!. Please see the About page for further information.
Jump to Top
Jump to the Front Page