List Day: My To-Do List
- Add the Google Web Toolkit to my palette of web technologies that I can use inappropriately and overzealously.
- Fine-tune the look and feel of the URI! Zone to show off just how attractive a fourteen-year-old website can be (but not so much that it starts to attract creepy old men). What neat features would you like to see here?
- Fix the rear gear shift on my bike, which performs wonderfully in 1, 2, 3, 6, and 7, but bounces around endlessly in 4 and 5.
- Retake my yearly ethics training course at work.
- Become the webmaster for a local middle school band in Centreville.
- Schedule (and attend) a dentist appointment in which they stop obsessing about my wisdom teeth.
- Create wedding reception seating charts, rewarding the 50 people who have already RSVPed with seats as close as humanly possible to the wine bar. If we have shrimp, Philip will get some.
- Turn thirty!
- Retitle the list, Things to Be Done Before Thirty, as Things to Be Done Before Forty.
- Organize my CDs so they actually fit in their cases.
- Get married on the 3rd.
- Leave for Kauai on the 5th to stay in a fancy-shmancy resort for four days.
- Decadently remain in Kauai for another ten days, just in slightly cheaper surroundings.
- Consider possible permanent relocation to Hawaii, since my company does, in fact, have an office there, or arrive back home on the 20th if not.
Game show looks to convert atheists
Drunk badger disrupts traffic in Germany
Previous Post: Caption Contest Day
Next Post: Friday Fragments
You are currently viewing a single post from the annals of URI! Zone history. You can always contact me at The entire URI! Zone is © 1996 - 2014 by Brian Uri!. Please see the About page for further information.