Is that a graph of vampire attacks during 2006? It's bat shaped!
Four of My Favorite Dishes
Stir Fry (many variations)
Chook (in almost anything)
All home-made, mind you, or at least eaten out some place decent. Why are all your favorites fast food and pre-made junk? Yerk. Seems to me like your next house project should be a bloody kitchen. :P
Four Websites I Visit Daily
Blizzard (when SC2 comes I'll be the first to know, dammit)
Wil Wheaton Dot Net
The Uri! Zone
None of those (Google doesn't count) is updated daily. I guess I'm just compulsive.
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
Brian's cat movie (oh wait, maybe it just seemed like the same one over and over)
Four Places I Have Lived
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Other parts of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Even more places in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Brian's attic. (I'm callingposting from inside the house)
Although your leap-day code may be working (well find out for sure in the year 2008), your code to display-previous-days-this-week-even-though -they-may-be-in-last-month code seems to forget how many posts there were on those days.
Four of my Favorite Dishes: (It's so hard to pick only 4! Ooh, I know, I'll change it to favorite restaurant dishes and favorite dishes that I make)
Restaurant dishes 1) Navrataan Korma from Haandi 2) Crabcakes Cavallo from Another Broken Egg 3) A slice with spinach, sun-dried tomatos, and feta from Decent Pizza 4) Artichoke Dip from Andrews
My own dishes 1) Huevos Rancheros 2) Black Bean Rollups with avacado-ranch 3) Hamburger Strogenoff 4) Mashed potatos and gravy (comfort food!)
Sorry it took me so long, I was in hell...I mean a training class for work, and I didn't get my Uri! fix for 3 days! :-o I will make up for it by answering all the categories:
Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Lifeguard 2. Cashier/Team Lead (HAHA) at a pet store (PETCO) 3. Customer Service/Cashier/Service Advisor at Fairfax "kill me now" Honda 4. BD/Marketing/QA at Pragmatics
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Serenity 2. Pirates of the Carribbean 3. Love Actually 4. National Lampoons Van Wilder
Five places I've lived:
1. Chantilly, VA 3. Centreville, VA 4. Sterling, VA 5. Manassas, VA
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. LOST 2. Will & Grace 3. Sex & the City 4. Animal Planet (OK that's a channel, but I love to watch it)
Four of my favourite dishes: Wow, all you other people are very food driven. I like food, and I eat a boat load of it, but I really don't think about it that much so I'm not sure what to put here...
1. Good Steak bloody rare and 2 steps from mooing. 2. Greek salad - the real kind with no lettuce, only cucumbers, tomatos, purple onions, feta and kalamata olives. MMMMMMM... 3. Most seafood - lobster, crabs, scallops, mussels, salmon...wait. all seafood. 4. Number 2 at McDonalds. MMMMM Sodium, MSG, and grease!
Four websites I visit daily: (I don't know if there are 4...)
1. The UriZone!!!! 2. Yahoo (because it's my homepage) 3. ? 4. ?
Four places I would rather be right now
1. The Outer Banks (right there with you BU! 2. Throwing Baylee's frisbee 3. Somewhere with palm trees 4. Outside
And there you have it!
Add a Comment
Have a blog or a Facebook page you would like linked to your posts? Need a new avatar? Email me at