List Day: Pros and Cons of the New Office
- The window view has swapped from "a dumpster and a parking garage" to "the Reston Town Center and the secret building with armed guards".
- They forgot to install a hall intercom, so my day is no longer interrupted by pages.
- The north-facing window means I no longer have to creatively close parts of the blinds to account for rising and setting suns glaring off the monitor.
- I currently share the office with an employee who permanently works onsite.
- I'm now a floor away from the smorgasbord of food left out in the lunchroom on Monday mornings (from Friday partying).
- It's now twice the distance to the restroom.
- It's now five times the distance to the nearest printer.
- The restroom stalls have automatic flush sensors, which means you'd better not lean too far forward while doing your business, unless you wanted bidet services.
- Based on how cold and drafty it is, the windows on this floor must have been insulated with nothing but hugs and kisses.
Canadian shop sold clay tablet iPads
Previous Post: Museday Tuesday
Next Post: Review Day
You are currently viewing a single post from the annals of URI! Zone history. You can always contact me at The entire URI! Zone is © 1996 - 2013 by Brian Uri!. Please see the About page for further information.