- The composition can be for any instrumentation. It can have an actual score or be a pure synthesized realization that might not be possible to perform in the real world.
- It must not be longer than thirty seconds.
- It does not necessarily have to have a start, middle, and end -- it can just be a fragment of something grander.
- It should be composed in thirty minutes or less. If time runs out, I post whatever I managed to finish, be it good, indifferent, or makeup on a corpse.
- The title of the piece must be a word from a random word generator, although this word doesn't necessarily have to be incorporated in the piece.
Bombastic: (adj.) High-flown; inflated; pretentiousMy Composition (0:29 MP3)
I seem to have triplet sixteenth notes on the brain, although that's the only thing this Museday has in common with last week's. The excerpt is written for brass, percussion, sitar, and miscellaneous instrument patches.Jesus of Siberia: An ex-cop turned Messiah
Band shirts hit the wrong note with parents
Table tennis star finally old enough for a girlfriend
Previous Post: Weekend Wrap-up
Next Post: Memory Day: The Admiral's Overture
You are currently viewing a single post from the annals of URI! Zone history. You can always contact me at The entire URI! Zone is © 1996 - 2014 by Brian Uri!. Please see the About page for further information.